Thursday, August 20, 2009

Assignment 1: Should I Stay or Go

1. Freedom, religious and economic reasons encourage the immigrants to come to United States.
I would say they gain happiness and alot of more opportunities. They would gain good experiences also because they come somewhere new. When they come to a unfimilar place, they learn alot of new things. If they left because of a very bad cause, they will be happy with their new home.

2. If i was in the situation that some of them are in, I would choose freedom reasons. That would be my choice because freedom is a very important thing to me. I dont think I could handle not having my freedom. My freedom is more important to me than economic reasons because I would rather be free than poor.

1 comment:

  1. Good, thoughtful post. I agree that I would rather be poor with personal freedoms than rich but lacking my freedom.

    Some small errors (spelling, grammar, capitalization) that I can help you fix for maximum points, but overall it's well written. As is 17/20 points. Please change font color to make it easier to read.

    ReplyDelete