Thursday, October 1, 2009

Unit 4 Assignment 1

When I was in 9th grade, i got into a fight at Clarke Central. The fight was for a stupid reason because the girl wanted to fight me over a boy. I didn't know I was going to fight her, but it just happened. It started because she came up to me one morning questioning me over a boy that didn't even like her, so I got frustrated and mad and that's when the fight went down. The outcome of the fight wasn't neccessary. I got suspended longer than her and after that fight we still didn't like each other. There wasn't any relationship because we still didnt get along and we still don't like each other till this very day and that was 2 years ago. I learned not to waste my time on foolishness and control my anger and the next time I get into a situaton like that, I know how to handle it better.

2 comments:

  1. Why did you get suspended for longer than her? That's not fair. But, at least you learned a valuable lesson from the fight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, avoiding those types of people and situations shows maturity. I agree with Sherri that at least you learned from this experience.

    Some small errors, but overall a good post. As is 17/20 points.

    ReplyDelete